Nothing makes us happier than knowing we have satisfied customers all over the world!
Please help us celebrate our geographical footprint, all over the US and around the world, by sending a photo that we can share in our newsletter.
See some examples below!
If you would like to share a photo for our newsletter, we would appreciate the following...
- Take an interesting digital photo of one of our
Chagrin Valley Products with some landmark in the
background that identifies your location
- It can be where you live or while you are travelling
(our products are great to take on trips)
- We would really love to have you in the picture too--but that is optional
- Please tell us a little bit about the picture (less than 50 words please!)
- Let us know if we can use your first name--if not, that's okay
- Email the photo to email@example.com (Please note: this mailbox does not respond to questions)
Sam & Lindsey are braving the wind in downtown Cleveland, Ohio discussing our fabulous Chagrin Valley Products. The Terminal Tower, a Cleveland landmark, is in the background. Built during the skyscraper boom of the 1920s and 1930s, the 52 story building was the fourth-tallest building in the world when it was dedicated on June 28, 1930.
Ida is holding a bar of Goat Milk Oatmeal soap in front of the welcome sign to The Village of Chagrin Falls, Ohio, incorporated in 1844. The waterfall in the town center is a key attraction. We love to stroll along the streets, buy popcorn at The Chagrin Falls Popcorn Shop and browse in the Mom and Pop shops, some of which have been here for generations.