Bath and Body Oil: Vanilla Bean
A rich, emollient organic body oil infused with loads of organic vanilla beans, The aroma of real vanilla beans is delicious, but vanilla is more than just a pretty scent. The major constituent of vanilla beans, vanillin, is a powerful antioxidant that helps skin repair cell damage. Whether you massage it directly on your skin or add to a warm bath, this all natural body oil will drench your skin with love.
For a moisturizing after shower treat, add a sprayer available on our Accessories page!
- All Natural, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Non-GMO
- Moisturize and nourish skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth and radiant
- The sensual aroma helps relax nerves, ease tension, soothe your soul and lift your spirits
- A spot treatment for stress--massage into temples or other pulse points for a delightful treat
- Contains no essential oils for those with very sensitive skin, just the delicious scent of fragrant vanilla beans
*We apologize for the price increase. The price of vanilla beans rose by nearly 150% over last year due a vanilla bean shortage. Madagascar, the largest vanilla producer in the world, experienced a poor harvest in 2015. Vanilla is the second most expensive spice in the world, after saffron, due to its long, hands-on and labor-intensive cultivation.
Directions: Skin nourishing infused oils soothe the soul, balance emotions, arouse your senses and pamper your skin.
- For a skin softening fragrant bath: Add 2 tablespoons to warm bath water. Soak for 20-30 minutes and feel stress slip away!
- For a blissful massage: Warm the oil in your hands or place the bottle in warm water, massage and feel body tension melt away!
- For delicious body oil: Apply to damp skin after a shower or bath to create an organic lotion that helps dry skin fade away.
I have to say that the [Vanilla Bean] bath and body oil is super freaking awesome! Its not greasy at all. My skin just absorbs it and while I rub it in my skin, there is almost like a powder feel to it I am not sure why. Also, the vanilla bean scent is nice and subtle. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone I know. I love your company. Penelope, California
I don't really like to take baths, but I decided to try your vanilla bath oil because I love vanilla. I put it on right after my warm shower. Its AMAZING. Its like a moisturizer but I barely have to work to rub it in, it just seeps in and about a minute later I am not oily or greasy at all- it leaves less "residue" or oil than creams - so perfect for before bed. I've never been adventurous before but I kind of excited to try other scents now since Its such a nice feeling. Thanks. Sarah, New York
Hello, I just want to say how awesome the bath body oil is!!! I haven't been using any lotion since I started using Castille soap. Now its winter time, I need a bit of extra moisture for my legs and arms. I have to say that the bath and body oil is super freaking awesome! Its not greasy at all. My skin just absorbs it and while I rub it in my skin, there is almost like a powder feel to it I am not sure why. Also, the vanilla bean scent is nice and subtle. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone I know. I love your company. Thanks! Penelope, California