Our concentrated Summer Rain™ organic apple cider vinegar rinse is infused with certified organic herbs and organic essential oils which are great for the hair and scalp.
Read more about apple cider vinegar (ACV) rinses
- clarifies as it conditions the hair and scalp
- removes residue
- revitalizes dull hair
- naturally decreases tangles
- Lavender essential oil helps with scalp conditions like dandruff and dry, flaky scalp and stimulates the scalp to promote hair growth
- Rosemary strengthens hair follicles, stimulates hair growth, conditions hair and helps treat scalp conditions like dandruff
- Ylang Ylang stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth, soothes the scalp, conditions hair and helps balance scalp oil production
- Thyme oil improves scalp circulation, encourages hair growth and helps treat dandruff
Directions For Whole Head Rinse: Vinegar rinse should be diluted
Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type. Dry hair likes less Vinegar and oily hair likes more.
- Shake well before use
- Add 8 ounces Warm water to Squeeze** or spray Bottle
- Add 1 - 4 Tablespoons of Herbal Vinegar and mix
- Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing
- Take care to avoid eyes
- Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends
- Let sit for a couple minutes
- Rinse, or for extra conditioning, leave in and towel dry
- Vinegar scent will disappear as hair dries
- For long thick hair, recipe can be doubled
- For short thin hair, recipe can be halved
A Note: I find that when I use the squeeze bottle I use a lot less vinegar rinse than when I used to just pour it on my head from a measuring cup. I have long, thin hair and one 8 ounce recipe will last me for 3 to 4 rinses. The premixed vinegar solution will last for about a week without refrigeration.
Click Here to see our Squeeze Bottle
Organic, raw, non-pasteurized vinegar appears cloudy with sediment on the bottom due to the “mother” which contains the natural living enzymes and nutrients.
For External use only