Many of our customers have asked if we could sell our natural soap and shampoo bar scraps—so here they are. Rather than a hodge-podge of assorted soaps or shampoos, our scrap sacks contain only one kind of soap or shampoo. This way, you can choose your favorites. The soap slivers, soap chunks, cracked bars and odd size end pieces may not be pretty, but you will get all the goodness of our all natural handmade soap at a real savings! The soap scraps are packaged in a kraft paper bag made from unbleached recycled paper.
Some of the ways we use our soap scraps:
- When we travel I cut the slivers into pieces and pack them in a muslin bag. They keep my suitcase smelling wonderful and they are great for 1 to 2 time use in the bath or shower. Everyone can bring their own favorites. No more mushy soap in a messy travel soap bar box and no more worries about liquids in your carry-on luggage!
- Cut the slivers into pieces and carry them in your purse or car. Now you can wash your hands with our natural soap instead of the chemical laden detergents in public restrooms.
- Cut into pieces to make single-use soaps for camping or backpacking.
- Place scraps in a soap sack to scrub with in the tub or shower! Click here to see our nylon soap sacks.
- Wet the slivers and stick one to another. Allow them to dry and you will create a big bar of soap or shampoo!
- Make a drawer sachet or car deodorizer from scented soaps. Cut slivers into small pieces and place in a muslin bag or tied cotton cloth.
PLEASE NOTE: So more of our customers have a chance to buy them, there is a LIMIT of ONE (1) scrap sack per order (that means 1 soap scrap sack OR 1 shampoo scrap sack).
For information on the next upcoming Scrap Sack Sale --please click here