More About Natural Clay Face Masks:
The topical use of clay as a beauty ritual traces back to the earliest civilizations. From Ancient Egypt to Ancient Rome and even during the Renaissance, men and women used the medicinal properties of clay to achieve a brighter, smoother, and more youthful complexion.
What can a clay mask do for you?
- Provide natural gentle exfoliation
- Deliver gentle deep cleansing
- Increase circulation and oxygenation
- Unclog and Shrink Skin Pores
- Aid in Hydration
- Regulate sebum production, breakouts and excess Shine
- Promote soft, smooth, radiant skin
For more information about clays and clay masks, please read our blogs below!
Please visit our Product Knowledge Base for tips to help choose Natural Facial Skin Care products.