Natural Ramie Soap Mitt
Ramie's soft, natural fibers make this natural washing mitt or soap bag, perfect for gentle exfoliation.
Limit of 0 per order
Ramie, a natural fiber also known as “China Grass,” is a flowering plant that has been used for centuries to make fabrics and clothing.
As you wash, the massaging action helps stimulate circulation as it cleans which helps smooth and soften skin. Fibers provide gentle exfoliation and wonderful lather!
- Use as a washcloth that fits your hand like a mitten
- Or use as a soap bag for holding bars and saving scraps
- Exfoliates without being abrasive
- Creates great lather
- Dimensions: 8" (L) x 5" (W)
- Gift ideas:
AFTER USE: This pad is made from natural fibers and must be cared for.
- Treat this product as you would any natural fiber washcloth
- Thoroughly rinse after each use
- Wring to squeeze out any excess water and hang to dry in a well-ventilated area between uses
- The pad should be kept away from water when not in use to avoid mold/mildew growth
- The ramie mitt is machine washable in warm or cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild detergent
- Avoid bleach or fabric softeners they can weaken ramie fibers
- Hang pad to air dry or tumble dry on the low heat setting