Natural Ramie Soap Mitt
Ramie's soft, natural fibers make this natural washing mitt or soap bag, perfect for gentle exfoliation.
Limit of 0 per order
Ramie, a natural fiber also known as “China Grass,” is a flowering plant that has been used for centuries to make fabrics and clothing.
As you wash, the massaging action helps stimulate circulation as it cleans, smooths and softens skin.
- Use as a washcloth that fits your hand like a mitten
- Or use as a soap bag for holding bars and saving scraps.
- Exfoliates without being too abrasive
- Creates great lather
- Dimensions: 8" (L) x 5" (W)
- For a great gift see our "Soap in a Ramie Sack"
- Hang natural fiber mitt to dry between uses
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle with warm water and mild detergent
- Avoid bleach or fabric softeners
- Hang or tumble dry on low temperature