Excellent for all skin types, this organic beard and mustache oil softens and smooths the beard while it moisturizes and nourishes skin. It helps with skin irritation and flaking, softens coarse beard hair and promotes strong, healthy beard growth.
- Great for large beards, small beards, and mustaches
- A woodsy outdoors scent with fresh cypress, juniper berry and bergamot
- Bergamot, good for acne prone skin, has anti-inflammatory properties. It is good hair stimulant that also helps minimize frizz and unruly curls
- Cypress is useful for oily and blemished skin and helps reduce beard dandruff. It helps increase circulation to the follicles
- Juniper Berry, a natural antiseptic, balances oil production and stimulates blood circulation which helps promote beard growth
- All Natural, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO
Comes in a 1 oz. glass bottle with orifice reducer
How to Use
Directions: Suitable for men with light/heavy stubble to a full beard. Sprinkle a few drops of oil onto your palm. Rub it between your fingers and gently massage onto skin and beard to moisturize and condition. Especially good after a shower while the pores are still open from the warm water. Comb through if desired.
Who wouldn't want to start the day with a great close shave and the scent of an evergreen forest. The Woodland Breeze Scent Beard Oil is almost like stepping outdoors. It has softened my scratchy beard and is a great aftershave that doesn't burn. It conditions the skin without smelling "perfumy" and the understated scent is classic. The Coffee Spice Soap gets rid of the odor of petroleum-based solvents (WD-40 - ish smells) with just a quick hand washing. Thank you for great products! Rich, Ohio