Mocha Java Sugar Scrub
Coffee and dark chocolate are loaded with natural antioxidants and caffeine. The topical application of caffeine helps remove excess water from the tissues which firms and tones the skin.
Limit of 0 per order
Coffee and sugar scrubs have been used in spas around the world for the treatment of cellulite. Coffee and dark chocolate are loaded with natural antioxidants and caffeine. The topical application of caffeine helps remove excess water from the tissues which firms and tones the skin to minimize dimpling and make the skin appear smoother temporarily. The natural stimulant properties of caffeine help promote healthy skin tone.
Caffeine is also a vasoconstrictor, and its topical application may help reduce swelling and inflammation and the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles if it is caused by excess fluid in the tissues.
Our whipped coffee scrub is a nourishing mixture of butters and oils and the perfect amount of coffee grounds and chocolate to smooth away dead skin and reveal new healthy skin.
- Sloughs off dead, dry skin cells
- Promotes healthy, glowing skin that is soft, smooth and moisturized
- Smells amazing!
International Customers: 10 ounce jars cannot be shipped in the Flat Rate Envelope option
Watch Sam on the "New Day Cleveland" show demonstrating how we use local coffee beans from Rising Star Coffee Roasters to create awesome handmade, organic skin and hair care products!
All of our sugars are organic and vegan (bone-char free).
How to Use
- Place a bit of scrub in wet hands and rub together.
- Massage on wet skin.
- Pay special attention to dry, rough patches.
- After rinsing, the skin may feel tacky due to the honey!
- Pat dry, wait a moment and you will feel soft smooth, silky skin!
- This is an all natural preservative FREE product. Do not dip your fingers or get water into the container. Please use a small spoon or craft stick to remove the sorbet from the jar.
Please note: This scrub may leave a sprinkling of coffee grounds in your shower.
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use a small spoon or craft stick to remove the sorbet from the jar.
The answer is, YES!
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a USDA Certified Organic company.
The most important consideration in any business is its customers. Today's world of misleading claims, false advertising, and simple deception, often leaves consumers trying to discover the truth about personal products and their ingredients.
- We want our customers to know that we are committed to transparency in everything we do.
- We want our customers to know that when we say "organic," we mean it.
- We believe that in becoming a USDA Certified Organic company, our customers do not have to wonder if we really use certified organic ingredients or if our organic products are truly organic.
- So we choose to be a certified organic company and abide by the strict standards required for organic certification.
Trying to choose the right natural soap and skin care products can be a bit overwhelming especially when you have allergies and/or skin sensitivities.
Since we proudly list every ingredient in all of our products, reading the ingredient list will help to eliminate ingredients that may cause you problems.
We receive so many emails asking for help with allergies, we created categories in our “Help Me Choose” section to provide information for those with allergies or sensitivities to nuts, coconut, shea butter and gluten.
We do not use synthetic stabilizers or waxes, so our delicate natural products packaged in glass jars and metal tins are sensitive to temperature changes.
While shipping during warm weather seasons presents a real challenge to our natural skin care company, we accept the challenge in order to maintain our standard of natural and nourishing skin care. We hope you agree.
During warm weather, products may soften or even melt as they sit in warm mail trucks, mailboxes, or on front porches.
The quality and healing properties of our products are not affected by melting.
On sunny or warm days, BEFORE opening the jars or tins, place the items in your refrigerator for a few hours to allow them to harden, just in case they have melted in transit. If you open items, especially those in tins, to check if melting has occurred, they may spill and make a mess!
What is most important is that neither the healing properties of the product nor the usability will be affected by the melting.