Coconut & Honey
If you love the scent of fresh coconut, you will love this organic facial scrub. Exfoliation is one of the simplest ways to stimulate dull, lifeless skin and bring a healthy glow to your face. Polish your face with this decadent organic sugar scrub with the warm scent of fresh coconut and honey.
- Nourishing oils and cocoa butter are whipped with dark brown sugar and honey
- Sugar provides gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, encourage new cell growth and stimulate blood flow to the surface of the skin
- Honey and oils moisturize, soothe and soften
All Natural, Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO
Please note: I made an error and some of the labels may show 4 ounces instead of 5 ounces. The jar does contain 5 oz of scrub.
How to Use
- Wet face.
- Using fingertips, gently massage in circular upstrokes.
- Add more water and massage again.
- Rinse with cool water.
- After rinsing, skin may feel tacky due to the honey!
- Pat dry, wait a moment and you will feel soft, smooth, silky skin!
This is an all natural preservative FREE product. Do not dip your fingers or get water into the container.
Please use a small spoon or craft stick to remove the sorbet from the jar.
We do not use synthetic stabilizers or waxes, so our delicate natural products packaged in glass jars and metal tins are sensitive to temperature changes.
While shipping during warm weather seasons presents a real challenge to our natural skin care company, we accept the challenge in order to maintain our standard of natural and nourishing skin care. We hope you agree.
During warm weather, products may soften or even melt as they sit in warm mail trucks, mailboxes, or on front porches.
The quality and healing properties of our products are not affected by melting.
On sunny or warm days, BEFORE opening the jars or tins, place the items in your refrigerator for a few hours to allow them to harden, just in case they have melted in transit. If you open items, especially those in tins, to check if melting has occurred, they may spill and make a mess!
What is most important is that neither the healing properties of the product nor the usability will be affected by the melting.
The answer is, YES!
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a USDA Certified Organic company.
The most important consideration in any business is its customers. Today's world of misleading claims, false advertising, and simple deception, often leaves consumers trying to discover the truth about personal products and their ingredients.
- We want our customers to know that we are committed to transparency in everything we do.
- We want our customers to know that when we say "organic," we mean it.
- We believe that in becoming a USDA Certified Organic company, our customers do not have to wonder if we really use certified organic ingredients or if our organic products are truly organic.
- So we choose to be a certified organic company and abide by the strict standards required for organic certification.
Your coconut honey face scrub is quite the gem. I was always envious of people with great skin and mine has always been dry and flaky. I always thought face scrubs were for those with oily skin but I read your blog on exfoliation and decided to give a scrub a try. I used it every other day for a week and the flakes were totally gone and my skin looks bright and feels soft and smooth like a baby’s bottom. It is now part of my routine. I also have to mention the smell, it is really truly coconut and I am going to buy the body one next time I order. I really love love love this stuff it was such a great find! Dana, Texas
I have been using the coconut face scrub for about a month. At first I thought the texture would be too rough but it’s just right. I'm amazed how well it sloughs off my old dead skin! It makes my face softer, my skin feels smooth and looks refreshed. I am definitely impressed! Ali, New Jersey
This is my luxurious exfoliator that I treat myself to a few times a week in the shower. I use it on my face towards the end of my shower when my pores are open, and I feel the sugars exfoliating and melting gently into my skin. Best of all is that it is not drying at all! It is the most moisturizing exfoliator I have ever come across because it leaves my skin feeling moist and supple and extremely soft! Kiana, Canada
Received my Coconut and Honey Face Polish yesterday. it smells so yummy...reminds me of a Mounds candy bar! It also left my skin so soft and smooth....what more could a girl ask for? Another winner in my book :-) Allison, Georgia