Fresh Feet Foot & Shoe Spray
Our customers asked for a Foot Spray with the same scent as our other Fresh Feet products, so here it is!
Foot odor is caused by warm, sweaty feet and the bacteria that grow in the damp environment in your shoes. Being on your feet for long periods of time can cause unpleasant odor, irritation, and itching.
Our Fresh Feet Foot & Shoe Spray is made with a blend of organic essential oils known for their antibacterial properties. It is the perfect spritz to eliminate unpleasant odors caused by sweat and bacteria, cool down and refresh hot, tired feet, and refresh shoes and sneakers. Our formula contains a bit of organic ethanol (alcohol) which helps it dry quickly and helps disperse the essential oils.
Kick-off your shoes with confidence!
- Freshens feet and shoes without harsh chemicals
- Eliminates odor effectively and naturally
- Essential oil blend helps combat bacteria and fungus
- Gentle formula is safe to use on skin and shoes*
So Many Uses
- Spray socks and shoes after a run or workout
- Use anytime feet begin to feel hot or sweaty
- Great for stinky sports gear like knee pads, shin guards, gym bags, yoga mats, and more.
The Fresh Feet spray comes in a convenient 2-ounce travel size aluminum bottle with a sprayer so you can have Fresh Feet wherever you go. Shake well before using.
*Please test a small portion if using on any natural material.
We denature our organic alcohol with organic essential oils.
For External Use ONLY
Store out of the reach of young children, and use only under adult supervision.
According to the American Association of Poison Control Centers, "Even a small amount of alcohol can cause alcohol poisoning in children." In the short time between January 1, 2020, and April 30, 2020, "poison control centers have managed 7,593 exposure cases about hand sanitizer in children 12 years and younger." Source
If you or your child ingests the product, call the poison control center or a medical professional immediately.
- Sprays containing alcohol are flammable. Keep away from fire or open flame.
- Do not use on or near the face. Avoid contact with eyes or open sores.
How to Use
Shake well before each use!
- Begin the day with clean, dry feet
- Apply a few sprays to your feet and in-between your toes and rub it thoroughly into your skin
- It may also be sprayed into your hands and then rubbed into your feet
- Allow feet air dry
- Lightly spray the insides of your socks and shoes to eliminate current odors and prevent odor from forming. Do not saturate--you want the socks and shoes dry before wearing. (I like to use my spray at night so the shoes have a bit of time to air dry before wearing.)
- Be sure to spray into the toe of the shoe (a lot of germs and odors hide in there!)
- For tough odors, deodorize your shoes overnight. Spray Fresh Feet on the inside of your shoes and place them in a plastic bag or sealed container.
- Let shoes dry before wearing
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If you experience any irritation, please discontinue use.
What Are Pure Essential Oils?
Have you ever enjoyed the scent of a fragrant flower or herb? The fragrance comes from potent, aromatic compounds called essential oils.
These natural compounds are found in the flowers, stems, seeds, bark, roots, fruits, and other parts of plants. It often requires several pounds of a plant to produce a single bottle of essential oil.
Essential oils not only give plants their unique scents but also help lure plant pollinators and protect plants from insects and other predators.
The chemical composition of essential oils may provide valuable psychological and physical aromatherapeutic benefits for some people.
It is important to note that to be a true essential oil, the oil must be isolated from the plant material by physical means only.
Essential oils are NEVER extracted using solvents.
Although synthetic fragrances or "nature identical" oils are available at a much lower cost, only natural plant essential oils will provide the botanical benefits.
Be careful that the essential oil-containing products you purchase for topical use are mixed with the correct medium.
Essential oils are soluble (dissolve) in alcohol and carrier oils. However, they are insoluble (do not dissolve) in water or water-based liquids like hydrosols, milk, aloe, or even witch hazel (which contains a small amount of alcohol).
When mixed with a water-based ingredient the molecules of the essential oil will float in tiny droplets on the surface (think of oil droplets on the surface of water). Those droplets can behave like undiluted essential oils on your skin and cause irritation.
What Are Essential Oils? (Much more detail)
Go to our Blog Pages and click "Essential Oils" in the category section on the left to read a lot more information on essential oils.
If you are pregnant or under a doctor's care for any medical condition, please consult your healthcare provider before using essential oils.
Pregnancy & Children: We do not provide information on the safety of essential oils during Pregnancy or for use in Children because the available information is very ambiguous and often contradictory. If you’re interested in using essential oils during pregnancy or with young children please do your own research and consult your doctor, midwife, or health care professional before use.
We often receive questions as to whether our soaps, shampoos, and other items are safe to use on young children.
A baby’s skin, so thin and delicate, is no place for harmful synthetic chemicals. Sadly, even some of the most trusted baby brands add nasty chemicals to their products.
Read the label on a bar of commercial baby soap or shampoo. Read the label on a bottle of commercial baby oil. Now read the ingredients in Chagrin Valley products.
We recommend starting with our Milk & Honey Baby Soap. We also recommend our three Castile soaps and Carrot & Honey Soap. They contain no artificial colors or fragrances.
They also make a great baby shampoo--just keep the soap away from their eyes, we do not add any chemicals that anesthetize your baby's eyes.
When you think your child is ready, try some new soaps.
As with all new products, it is best to do a skin patch test prior to full usage to test for any skin allergies or sensitivities. If you have any questions or concerns always check with your doctor or health care professional.
It is best to add only one new soap at a time and use it for a while before switching to a new soap.
Please do not ask us to diagnose your child's skin problems, we are not health care professionals. Our recommendations are based on what our customers have shared.
The answer is, YES!
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a USDA Certified Organic company.
The most important consideration in any business is its customers. Today's world of misleading claims, false advertising, and simple deception, often leaves consumers trying to discover the truth about personal products and their ingredients.
- We want our customers to know that we are committed to transparency in everything we do.
- We want our customers to know that when we say "organic," we mean it.
- We believe that in becoming a USDA Certified Organic company, our customers do not have to wonder if we really use certified organic ingredients or if our organic products are truly organic.
- So we choose to be a certified organic company and abide by the strict standards required for organic certification.