For you or a special friend. Immerse your body and spirit in serene waters with our tranquil and relaxing aromatherapy bath tub salts. Dissolve your troubles away in a warm bath of rich mineral salts and pure essential oils and transform your tub into a skin softening, soothing, comforting spa.
- A medley of soothing mineral rich salts blended with pure organic essential oils enhance the natural healing and soothing effects of a warm bath
- Salt baths help balance skin oils, detoxify, improve circulation, ease muscular pain and joint stiffness and soothe irritated skin conditions
- Luxurious bath salts bring a spa experience to your home
- Each jar is enough for two or three aromatic baths
Gift Box Includes: Three 4 oz jars of bath salts (Tranquil Spirit, Lavender Rosemary, and Rose Garden), a bamboo spatula and bath salt recipe card.
Please see individual items for ingredients.
Our salts are tested for purity, naturally harvested, untreated and organic compliant.
Eco-Friendly Packaging: The gift is packed in a kraft gift box that is recyclable and made from 100% recycled material with 30-70% post-consumer content. The box is wrapped in natural fabric ribbon.
- If you would like a gift message included, place your short message in the "Order Notes" box which appears on the first page of the checkout process.
- Please title it "GIFT MESSAGE."
- We will include your message, as written, on a gift card!
- Please don't forget to let us know how you want it signed.
How to Use
Directions: Aromatic salts soothe the soul, balance emotions, arouse your senses and pamper your skin.
- Pour 3 - 4 heaping tablespoons of salts directly into tub under warm running water
- Use hands to swirl the salts into the water
- Large and small size crystals dissolve at different rates
- Tub sizes vary--so experiment to your liking
- Breathe deep and enjoy the aromatherapy
- Feel body tension melt away!
- Soak for 20-30 minutes and rinse if desired
While salt baths have some many beneficial effects, people who under a doctor's care for any condition, should consult their healthcare provider before taking salt baths.