What could be better than the aromas of freshly brewed coffee and luscious chocolate? This natural skin care gift box is for the coffee and chocolate lovers in your life! The gift box includes:
- Three Sample/Trial Size Soap Bars
- Chocolate Honey Soap
- Castile & Cocoa Soap
- Coffee & Clove Scrubby Soap
- 1 oz jar Whipped Cocoa Butter
- 1 Mocha Java Lip Balm
- 1 Mini Mocha Java Body Polish Sugar Scrub
No substitutions, please!
Soaps are certified "Made With Organic Ingredients" by OEFFA
Please see individual items for ingredients.
Eco-Friendly Packaging: The gift is packed in a kraft gift box that is recyclable and made from 100% recycled material with 30-70% post-consumer content. The box is wrapped in natural fabric ribbon.
- If you would like a gift message included, place your short message in the "Order Notes" box which appears on the first page of the checkout process.
- Please title it "GIFT MESSAGE."
- We will include your message, as written, on a gift card!
- Please don't forget to let us know how you want it signed.
If we run out of one of the items listed, we will substitute a similar item.
Aren't all handmade soaps the same? . . .
The answer is NO!
Saying a soap is "handmade" says nothing about quality of the ingredients or the knowledge and skill of the soapmaker!
Chagrin Valley is not just another soap and skin care company. We are committed to healthy skin, healthy people and a healthy planet.
We are a USDA Certified Organic Company specializing in luxurious, organic, handmade soaps rich in natural glycerin for healthier skin.
It's all about the ingredients! Inspired by our love of nature, we use organic herbs, seeds, flowers, vegetables, fragrant spices, fruits, pure essential oils and purifying clays for their exceptional skin care benefits and to provide natural color, aromatherapy, texture, or gentle exfoliation. Nothing artificial, nothing synthetic, no GMO’s, just natural wholesome ingredients.
Chagrin Valley's Natural Soap & Shampoo Bars Are...
- all natural
- made with USDA Certified Organic ingredients
- handcrafted in small batches using the old-fashioned Cold Process Method
- made with sustainable and fair trade ingredients
- certified cruelty-free
- free of detergents
- free of synthetic fragrances
- free of synthetic colors
- free of artificial preservatives
- free of artificial foam boosters
- free of alcohol and petroleum products
- free of synthetic additives
- free of GMOs
- mild and nourishing
- rich in natural glycerin
- magnificent long-lasting lather
- cured for 8 to 10 weeks
Our soap making process uses only natural and organic ingredients. Why add artificial ingredients to a handmade product?
Remember, the skin is the body's largest organ
and it needs to breathe as part of its
important role in maintaining overall health!
Well, first of all, it's an all-natural product. Commercial lotions are NOT. Our Whipped Shea Butters only contain the ingredients that they need. Creams and lotions created in a lab often clog pores, aggravate acne, trigger allergic reactions, and make skin feels heavy and greasy.
The organic oils and butters we use do NOT contain petroleum based chemicals (Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Paraffin), chemical emulsifiers (DEA, MEA, TEA), chemical preservatives (Parabens, Urea), Propylene Glycol, artificial colors, or synthetic fragrances.
Lotions have a very high water content. Once water is added to make a lotion, it is almost impossible to create an all natural product and still keep the bacteria and mold out.
No Alcohol or Petroleum Ingredients
Have you ever noticed that when you use your body lotion your skin never stays moist and you find yourself going back to the lotion bottle over and over?
Look at the ingredients. Often times water is the main ingredient. Commercial lotions often contain isopropyl alcohol and/or mineral oil. Both of these actually are very drying to your skin. The alcohol gives a temporary sense of coolness due to evaporation.
Mineral oil is found in lotions, soaps, baby oil, cosmetics, and motor oil. Mineral oil is a clear, liquid oil with no scent and will not spoil. It is very inexpensive because it is produced as a byproduct of the distillation of gasoline from crude oil. It is great for oiling your wooden cutting boards--but not your skin. Mineral oil does not penetrate to soften. It is difficult to absorb, coats your skin and clogs the pores. If you would like to have healthy skin, stay away from mineral oils, animal fat, petroleum, and synthetic oil based skincare.
No Propylene Glycol
Commercial creams and lotion often contain propylene glycol, which acts as a “humectant, preservative or stabilizer. Commercial skin-care products are stored and shipped and must have a very long shelf-life. Propylene glycol helps the fragrance, consistency and product appearance to remain attractive throughout its long life.
While the FDA has categorized propylene glycol as "Generally Recognized as Safe," and some say that
Your Natural Cream Has So Many Uses
We know that natural body butters make great moisturizing body creams. But here are some other ways we have used these balms and butters:
- Get rid of those cracked heels
- Gently massage into very dry areas on your face
- Soothe and smooth skin after shaving
- Add a dollop to your hot bath water instead of using synthetic bath oils
- Massage some into your cuticles to soften them
- Massage into your lips for a great all natural lip balm
The answer is, YES!
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a USDA Certified Organic company.
The most important consideration in any business is its customers. Today's world of misleading claims, false advertising, and simple deception, often leaves consumers trying to discover the truth about personal products and their ingredients.
- We want our customers to know that we are committed to transparency in everything we do.
- We want our customers to know that when we say "organic," we mean it.
- We believe that in becoming a USDA Certified Organic company, our customers do not have to wonder if we really use certified organic ingredients or if our organic products are truly organic.
- So we choose to be a certified organic company and abide by the strict standards required for organic certification.