Orange Agate Shaving Brush & Soap
Hand-turned, by my husband Howard, this Orange Agate wood shaving brush, with a bar of our creamy shaving soap, is the perfect gift for any man in your life.
Limit of 0 per order
Hand-turned, by my husband Howard, this Orange Agate wood shaving brush with our rich, creamy shaving soap is the perfect gift for any man in your life.
Orange Agate is native to Central and South America. The main color of the wood is various shades of orange with shades of red, brown and darker striped graining. The handle shape will be similar to the one shown but may vary a bit since each is handmade.
- The shaving brush is synthetic badger hair (to protect the badgers) that feels like the real thing
- The gift set comes in a muslin pouch with a card describing the wood used to make the brush
- Each shaving brush gift set includes one of our fabulous round shaving soaps (choose either the Lemon Lime or Bay Rum)
- For a traditional wet-shave experience, our shaving soaps create a rich, creamy lather that helps the razor glide to prevent facial skin irritation and skin burn.
Since shaving brushes are made to order, please allow 4 to 5 extra days for your order to ship. Thank you!
Shaving brushes are made to order, please allow 4 to 5 extra days for your order to ship.
- If you would like a gift message included, place your short message in the "Order Notes" box which appears on the first page of the checkout process.
- Please title it "GIFT MESSAGE."
- We will include your message, as written, on a gift card!
- Please don't forget to let us know how you want it signed.
Aren't all handmade soaps the same? . . .
The answer is NO!
Saying a soap is "handmade" says nothing about quality of the ingredients or the knowledge and skill of the soapmaker!
Chagrin Valley is not just another soap and skin care company. We are committed to healthy skin, healthy people and a healthy planet.
We are a USDA Certified Organic Company specializing in luxurious, organic, handmade soaps rich in natural glycerin for healthier skin.
It's all about the ingredients! Inspired by our love of nature, we use organic herbs, seeds, flowers, vegetables, fragrant spices, fruits, pure essential oils and purifying clays for their exceptional skin care benefits and to provide natural color, aromatherapy, texture, or gentle exfoliation. Nothing artificial, nothing synthetic, no GMO’s, just natural wholesome ingredients.
Chagrin Valley's Natural Soap & Shampoo Bars Are...
- all natural
- made with USDA Certified Organic ingredients
- handcrafted in small batches using the old-fashioned Cold Process Method
- made with sustainable and fair trade ingredients
- certified cruelty-free
- free of detergents
- free of synthetic fragrances
- free of synthetic colors
- free of artificial preservatives
- free of artificial foam boosters
- free of alcohol and petroleum products
- free of synthetic additives
- free of GMOs
- mild and nourishing
- rich in natural glycerin
- magnificent long-lasting lather
- cured for 8 to 10 weeks
Our soap making process uses only natural and organic ingredients. Why add artificial ingredients to a handmade product?
The answer is, YES!
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a USDA Certified Organic company.
The most important consideration in any business is its customers. Today's world of misleading claims, false advertising, and simple deception, often leaves consumers trying to discover the truth about personal products and their ingredients.
- We want our customers to know that we are committed to transparency in everything we do.
- We want our customers to know that when we say "organic," we mean it.
- We believe that in becoming a USDA Certified Organic company, our customers do not have to wonder if we really use certified organic ingredients or if our organic products are truly organic.
- So we choose to be a certified organic company and abide by the strict standards required for organic certification.