This gift box includes one full-size bar of our wholesome all natural soap, a solid white oak soap deck and a soft ramie wash bag.
- The ramie wash bag can be used as a cleansing bath mitt or a soap bag. Made of natural ramie fiber, a massaging action creates gentle exfoliation that helps stimulate circulation as it cleans, smooths and softens skin
- Our White Oak soap dish extends the life of your favorite natural and organic soap by allowing it to dry between uses.
Eco-Friendly Packaging: The gift is packed in a kraft gift box that is recyclable and made from 100% recycled material with 30-70% post-consumer content. The box is wrapped in natural fabric ribbon.
Note: The Sea Buckthorn Soap is not available in this gift!
Not all soaps are Vegan. Please see individual items for ingredients.
- If you would like a gift message included, place your short message in the "Order Notes" box which appears on the first page of the checkout process.
- Please title it "GIFT MESSAGE."
- We will include your message, as written, on a gift card!
- Please don't forget to let us know how you want it signed.
Please Note: The soap in the picture is an example. If you would like to choose the soap for your gift, please include a note, telling us what you would like, in the Order Notes box when you check out. If you do not include a choice, we will choose a great soap for you!
Aren't all handmade soaps the same? . . .
The answer is NO!
Saying a soap is "handmade" says nothing about quality of the ingredients or the knowledge and skill of the soapmaker!
Chagrin Valley is not just another soap and skin care company. We are committed to healthy skin, healthy people and a healthy planet.
We are a USDA Certified Organic Company specializing in luxurious, organic, handmade soaps rich in natural glycerin for healthier skin.
It's all about the ingredients! Inspired by our love of nature, we use organic herbs, seeds, flowers, vegetables, fragrant spices, fruits, pure essential oils and purifying clays for their exceptional skin care benefits and to provide natural color, aromatherapy, texture, or gentle exfoliation. Nothing artificial, nothing synthetic, no GMO’s, just natural wholesome ingredients.
Chagrin Valley's Natural Soap & Shampoo Bars Are...
- all natural
- made with USDA Certified Organic ingredients
- handcrafted in small batches using the old-fashioned Cold Process Method
- made with sustainable and fair trade ingredients
- certified cruelty-free
- free of detergents
- free of synthetic fragrances
- free of synthetic colors
- free of artificial preservatives
- free of artificial foam boosters
- free of alcohol and petroleum products
- free of synthetic additives
- free of GMOs
- mild and nourishing
- rich in natural glycerin
- magnificent long-lasting lather
- cured for 8 to 10 weeks
Our soap making process uses only natural and organic ingredients. Why add artificial ingredients to a handmade product?
The answer is, YES!
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a USDA Certified Organic company.
The most important consideration in any business is its customers. Today's world of misleading claims, false advertising, and simple deception, often leaves consumers trying to discover the truth about personal products and their ingredients.
- We want our customers to know that we are committed to transparency in everything we do.
- We want our customers to know that when we say "organic," we mean it.
- We believe that in becoming a USDA Certified Organic company, our customers do not have to wonder if we really use certified organic ingredients or if our organic products are truly organic.
- So we choose to be a certified organic company and abide by the strict standards required for organic certification.
Note: The Sea Buckthorn Soap is not available in this gift!">