A natural lip butter made with aloe butter, a blend of healing aloe in coconut oil. Aloe Butter melts on contact with the skin and is wonderful for treating dry skin. This great product moisturizes and also includes the wonderful healing properties of aloe.
The minty essential oil blend is refreshing!
- Aloe Butter is great for treating dry, sunburn or chapped lips
- Vitamin E rich sunflower oil, one of the most moisturizing vegetable oils, absorbs easily and helps soften and heal dry, flaky lips
- The scent may help relieve stuffiness from colds, allergies or dry winter air. Place a dab under your nose!
What you put on your lips goes into your body. This is an All Natural, Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO lip balm.
Organic Aloe Butter contains Organic Coconut Oil
How to Use
Directions: Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed to help heal protect dry or chapped lips. Particularly helpful during dry, cold weather conditions.
- Apply Lip Balm At Night: At night many people sleep with their mouths open, causing their lips to dry out. Apply lip balm before going to sleep—especially in the winter.
- Prepares Lips For Color: Moisturized lips provide smooth and soft background for color. Applying a very thin coat of lip balm before lipstick helps color shine.
What you put on your lips goes into your body. This is an All Natural, Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO lip balm.">