A natural lip balm made with Honey, nature's ultimate beauty product. Honey is a wonderful skin softener and emollient. Along with cocoa butter, it soothes and heals dry and chapped lips, leaving them soft and supple.
- Honey is helps fight infection and promote new skin growth
- Honey hydrates and moisturizes as it naturally traps and seals in moisture leaving lips soft and supple
- Cocoa butter provides a protective barrier by supplying and retaining moisture
- Aloe Butter is great for treating dry, sunburn or chapped lips
What you put on your lips goes into your body. This is an All Natural, Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO lip balm.
I began making soap in 2001 with ingredients that I believed in, for the people that I loved. After all these years, that goal has never changed.
How to Use
Directions: Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed to help heal protect dry or chapped lips. Particularly helpful during dry, cold weather conditions.
- Apply Lip Balm At Night: At night many people sleep with their mouths open, causing their lips to dry out. Apply lip balm before going to sleep—especially in the winter.
- Prepares Lips For Color: Moisturized lips provide smooth and soft background for color. Applying a very thin coat of lip balm before lipstick helps color shine.
Your honey lip balm is the best! It is the only product that works on my extremely chapped lips that often crack and hurt. I tried every lip balm on the market and nothing. After only a few days I felt a difference with your honey balm and now I have the soft and smooth lips I always wanted. Thanks Chagrin Valley! Heidi, New York
I got this as a complimentary gift with my humongous order and it is now the only lip balm I reach for when my lips are dry or chapped. It is unbelievably moisturizing and I've never felt anything THIS smooth on the lips before. Also knowing that it is natural, I don't feel bad slathering this bad boy on, because I know it can do no harm. There is controversy with commercial lip balms that they actually make the lips more dry in the process to encourage consumers to repurchase continually. This however really moisturizes my lips without any adverse effects. If you use this every night to bed, you will never battle with dry lips again! Kiana, Canada