Bath & Body Oil: Lavender Rosemary
Bath & Body Oil: Lavender Rosemary
Treat yourself to a few moments of peaceful pleasure with a bath oil infused with Lavender flowers and our dreamy blend of essential oils for a skin-softening bath, all-over body massage, or an after-shower moisturizer.
- Out Of Stock
Transform your tub into a tranquil relaxing oasis with this unique blend of organic oils infused with skin-loving lavender flowers and our dreamy blend of essential oils.
Whether you massage it directly on your skin or add it to a warm bath, our Lavender Rosemary bath oil provides skin nourishing properties and soothing aromatherapy. Breathe in the calming scents of pure Lavender and Rosemary to help unwind after a long day, reduce stress, and provide feelings of relaxation, balance, and contentment.
- Nutrient-rich Organic Sunflower Seed Oil is easily absorbed, light, and highly moisturizing oil that helps soothe irritated skin conditions, promotes smoother skin, and is good for all skin types.
- A rich source of fatty acids, Organic Unrefined Evening Primrose Oil is a soothing, moisturizing, and nourishing oil, especially for a massage that helps ease irritated skin conditions like eczema and is exceptional for dry, aging skin.
- One of nature's most effective natural moisturizers, Organic Jojoba Oil is a natural liquid wax with a chemical structure similar to that of our natural skin oil and is a good choice for all skin types. Its anti-inflammatory properties help ease irritated skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Moisturizing Organic Unrefined Sweet Almond Oil, a soothing, lightweight oil, is easily absorbed leaving the skin soft and smooth. This slippery oil is popular for massage since it allows hands to glide easily over the skin.
Lavender flowers infused in a warm bath are a calming and soothing herb. Lavender infusions have been helpful for eczema, psoriasis, minor burns, cuts, and insect bites.
Each of the infused organic botanicals adds its own unique properties to this relaxing oil. For more information on each botanical, click on the name in the ingredients list!
- Aromatherapy: The floral and woodsy scent of Lavender creates a serene and relaxing atmosphere that promotes a restful night’s sleep or stress relief at any time. Skin Care: Lavender oil can help ease, soothe and promote the healing of irritated skin conditions. It is useful for acne, oily skin, burns, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and insect bites.
- Aromatherapy: Rosemary essential oil can be both energizing and relaxing. The scent is associated with feelings of contentment which can help reduce stress levels and nervous tension, eliminate negative moods and clear the mind. Skin Care:helps balance oily or problem skin and soothe dry skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it helpful for irritated skin conditions and to help ease sore muscles and joints.
- Lavender and rosemary also help rejuvenate dull skin and relieve mind and body fatigue
Use this calming natural organic body oil as a bath oil, an all-over body massage, or an after-shower moisturizer to lavish your skin with love.
- All Natural, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO
- Calming lavender and stimulating rosemary relax the mind to relieve stress and lift spirits
- Massage into temples or other pulse points for a peaceful treat
For a moisturizing after-shower treat, add a sprayer available on our Accessories page!
While body lotions may contain some moisturizing ingredients, they are mostly made of water (notice the first ingredient listed). Our body oils can be used from head to toe instead of lotion.
If you enjoy the application "feeling" of a lotion, try massaging our body oil into warm, damp skin right after a bath or shower. Wait a few moments and gently pat dry. (Do not rub the skin dry!)
How To Use
Directions: Skin nourishing oils soften and pamper skin while aromatic essential oils calm the soul, balance emotions, help reduce stress and provide feelings of relaxation and contentment.
- For a skin-softening fragrant bath: Add 2 tablespoons to warm bathwater. Soak for 20-30 minutes and feel stress slip away!
- For divine body oil: Apply to warm damp skin after a shower or bath to create an organic lotion that helps dry skin fade away.
- For a relaxing massage: Warm the oil in your hands or place the bottle in warm water, massage and feel body tension melt away!
- a warm massage oil containing essential oils will have an increased rate of penetration of those oils most likely due to the increased blood flow caused by an increase in temperature
- massaging the area where the oil is to be applied can boost circulation and increase absorption
When using in bath or shower, always take care as your bath may become slippery.
Effective, Feel Good Ingredients
The goal is simple: to Harness the Power & Simplicity of Nature® to cleanse, soothe, heal, and protect your skin and hair!
Our unique formulas rely on moisturizing oils and butters, healing botanicals, and pure essential oils. We choose every ingredient with one end-result in mind….the BEST possible natural skin care for YOU!
Organic Sweet Almond Oil
Organic Lavender Essential Oil
Organic Sunflower Oil infused with Organic Lavender Flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
What are essential oils?
What Are Pure Essential Oils?
Have you ever enjoyed the scent of a fragrant flower or herb? The fragrance comes from potent, aromatic compounds called essential oils found in the flowers, stems, seeds, bark, roots, fruits, and other parts of plants. It often requires several pounds of a plant to produce a single bottle of essential oil.
Essential oils not only give plants their unique scents but also help lure plant pollinators and protect plants from insects and other predators.
The chemical composition of essential oils may provide valuable psychological and physical aromatherapeutic benefits for some people.
It is important to note that to be a true essential oil, the oil must be isolated from the plant material by physical means only. Essential oils are NEVER extracted using solvents.
Although synthetic fragrances or "nature identical" oils are available at a much lower cost, only natural plant essential oils will provide any aromatherapeutic benefits.
What Are Essential Oils (Much more detail)
How Essential Oils Are Extracted
Why We Use Only Real Plant Essential Oils?
If you are pregnant or under a doctor's care for any medical condition, please consult your healthcare provider before using essential oils.
Pregnancy & Children: We do not provide information on the safety of essential oils during Pregnancy or for use in Children because the available information is very ambiguous and often contradictory. If you’re interested in using essential oils during pregnancy or with young children please do your own research and consult your doctor, midwife, or health care professional before use.
View Answer Page
Is There an Expiration Date On My Natural Skincare Product?
Product Expiration Dates
We hand make all of our own products in small batches to ensure freshness, consistency, and perfection.
Our products are not made to sit on store shelves for years and years.
Although there are natural preservatives within the chemical structure of many natural ingredients, they not as potent as the synthetic preservatives used in commercial products to prolong shelf-life.
Other than soap, our products are remade every few weeks and none are very old when they are sold. Our non-soap products should be opened within 6 months of purchase.
Since we use no preservatives or chemical stabilizers, the more important question is, "how long will the product last once it has been opened?
Once opened, skin care products become exposed to dirt and microorganisms (bacteria, yeasts, and molds) that are found in the air and on the skin.
As soon as you open and begin to use any product, simply the way in which you use it will affect its lifespan.
So, we use the PAO (period-after-opening) symbol. These symbols are already available on the product pages of our website and we are in the process of adding them to all of our labels.
The POA symbol is a standard symbol that identifies the useful lifetime of a skin care product after it has been opened for the first time.
As you can see from the picture, the symbol is an open jar with a written number and the letter "M" for the word "months."
A product with a "9M" would mean that it is good for 9 months after opening.
Tip: write the date you open a product for the first time on its label so you can keep track of the period after opening.
Our POA number represents our best suggestion. There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of a product. If a product is discolored, has an unpleasant smell or looks odd, the product should not be used and should be discarded.
- Each time you place your warm fingers into a tin or jar, you melt some of the butter which can change the consistency of the product.
- Fingers also introduce bacteria and other contaminants into the product.
- If a product has not been stored properly, for example, if the lid has been left off for long periods of time, the product may ‘go off’ before the period after opening has passed.
- As scented products age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost. Pure essential oils just do not have the staying power of synthetic fragrance oils.
- Over time, natural colors may also fade.
If you’re like me, and you find an old dusty product hiding in a drawer, makeup bag, or even a suitcase from your last trip, you can call us with the lot number and we can verify its age. Obviously, if it seems off in any way, toss it!
Please note: This PAO symbol is widely used in Europe to recommend the length of time a product remains usable after opening, for products that have a shelf-life of at least 30 months. Our products do NOT have a shelf-life of 30 months before opening.
View Answer Page
What is aromatherapy
Aromatherapy is the inhaled or topical use of aromatic plant essences like essential oils to support wellbeing and help maintain the balance of the mind, body, and spirit.
Aromatherapy has been used by ancient cultures for thousands of years to promote psychological and physical wellbeing.
There are a variety of ways to add a bit of aromatherapy into your life using essential oils. Each essential oil offers a range of unique aromatherapeutic properties, uses, and effects. Different oils can also be combined to create a synergistic blend with its own unique benefits.
So how and why does the aroma of essential oils affect our mood? The way in which our sense of smell is wired to our brain is quite unique among our senses. The part of your brain that processes and interprets scents also deals with memory and emotions. This relationship may help explain why smells often trigger specific memories or emotions.
When we inhale through our nose, the scent molecules in essential oils travel across millions of tiny olfactory neurons that sit on the roof of the nasal cavity.
Once triggered, the olfactory neurons send messages to the olfactory bulbs, two lobes at the base of the brain. But olfactory messages do not stop there. They also trigger brain regions like the limbic system which plays an important role in emotion, mood, stress levels, and behavior as well as heart rate, breathing, blood pressure, and memory.
Essential oils can lift your mood and make you feel fabulous with a simple whiff of their natural aroma. Each oil has a different chemical make-up and therefore a different effect.
The purpose of aromatherapy is to elicit some reaction in the body. Since we are all unique, not all oils will benefit everyone in the same manner. There is some research and a lot of anecdotal evidence that has shown the positive benefits of aromatherapy, such as relief from anxiety, improved sleep, and improved quality of life. But there is still so much to learn.
For more detailed information I would like to point you to our blog “What is Aromatherapy?” especially the sections near the bottom entitled "Safety" and “Research.”
There I explore questions like Safety, Can Essential Oils Be Absorbed Through the Skin? and Are the Effects of Aromatherapy Real or Placebo?
View Answer Page