Why Use A Bath Tea?
Soaking in a warm fragrant herbal bath provides a quiet sanctuary in which to retreat, reflect and refresh.
The healing properties trapped in the herbs and released by the water can help boost your mood, calm the mind, soothe sore muscle and joints, opens pores, soften skin, and promote more restful sleep.
As the beneficial properties of the herbs are released into the water, a pleasant aroma fills the air which provides soul therapy, skin therapy, and aromatherapy all in one.
So, draw a warm bath infused with fragrant or therapeutic herbs, light a few natural candles, play soothing music, and relax. It may just be the perfect medicine for whatever ails you.
Discover Your Creative Spirit
Herbal bath teas are perfect all on their own but anytime you prepare an herbal bath you can combine bathing herbs with other great skincare additives most of which can be found in your kitchen cupboards.
For more Bath Tea Recipes read our blog "Bath Tub Tea Recipes: Simple Additions"
A Few Important Notes:
Despite the many advantages, a warm bath may not be recommended for everyone.
- Do not use very hot water
- Do not soak for more than 15-20 minutes each time
- If you have a heart condition or any medical condition, consult with your doctor before beginning a new bathing routine
- If you are pregnant, please discuss baths with your doctor or midwife
- Keep some cool drinking water nearby
- Even a healthy person may begin to feel dizzy, or not well when taking a bath. If this happens, slowly get out, rest and drink some water as you may be dehydrated. If you do not feel better soon, please seek medical advice.