This versatile muslin cotton drawstring bag has many uses. The size is 5 inches wide by 8 inches tall.
- Scrap Saver: Use up every last little piece of your natural soap. Place soap scraps in the bag, wet it and scrub away. The muslin fabric will create a nice lather and gently exfoliate. Hang to dry between uses.
- Gift: Purchase a few of our products, slip them into the little cotton bag and make your own personalized natural skin care gift.
- Travel Bag: When traveling or camping, I pack my full size or sample bars in this muslin bag.
- Traditional plastic soap cases keep soap bars wet and by the end of your trip you have a gooey mess.
- Simply slide your soap into the cotton sack.
- The natural cotton allows the bar to breathe and makes your travel bag smell lovely!
- When I travel I take a small plastic bag with me just in case I have to pack my soap in the muslin bag while it is still wet. When I get to my next location I remove it from the plastic.
- If the soap dries in the bag it may stick when you remove it--but that's okay.
- When you return home, rinse the bag thoroughly, air dry and you are ready for the next trip.
Muslin is a natural fiber and may mold over time if not allowed to dry.
Hand wash with warm soapy water and hang or dry flat