More About Shampoo Bars:
Are shampoo bars good for hair?
Absolutely, and you can't go wrong when you're choosing a selection of shampoo bars that are organic and natural. Although shampoo bars differ in their recipe, they share the common trait of being nourishing. They are specially formulated with natural plant oils, butters, botanicals and essential oils that nourish your hair and scalp.
Are you hesitant about using a natural shampoo bar? Here is our recommendation, give a sample bar a try! We have a huge selection of full-sized and sample-sized shampoo bars for different hair types, textures, and ingredient sensitivities. Wash your hair a few times and if you decide it is not for you, try another sample or go back to your original shampoo method. You can always use the shampoo bar as a body soap, hand soap, or travel bar.
What are the benefits of shampoo bars compared to bottled shampoo?
Although conventional detergent shampoos undeniably clean the hair, they often strip away the vital natural hair and scalp oils, causing hair to dry out, leading to itchiness.About Our Natural Shampoo Bars:
- Made with fresh, sustainable, cruelty-free, fair-trade, and USDA organic ingredients
- No artificial fragrance, color, preservatives, detergents, or foam boosters
- Individual hair care needs are unique, each of our shampoo bars contain different blends of moisturizing oils and butters
- Environmentally Friendly: Biodegradable and Plastic Free
- Great for traveling, they won't leak and can be packed in carry-on luggage
Regular use natural shampoos can help the hair to feel softer and smoother while enhancing its natural luster.
Please visit our Product Knowledge Base for tips to help choose a Natural Shampoo Bar.