Do I Need A Vinegar Rinse When Using a Natural Shampoo Bar?
Whether or not you need to use an apple cider vinegar (ACV) rinse depends on a number of factors.
- Your water: If your hair does not seem to be adjusting to the shampoo bars, it may be due to your water. Hard water makes it more difficult to rinse natural shampoo from your hair.
- Hair length: Many of our male customers and women with short hair have found that they do not need to rinse with vinegar, simply because their hair is short.
- Tangles: ACV rinses often help with tangles.
- Residue: If your hair has residue from previous products or you regularly use conditioners, styling gels etc., our shampoo bars are mild and may not remove residue from your hair like detergent shampoos. ACV rinses help remove build-up and product residue.
- Hair type: Everyone's hair is unique.
Check out our selection of ACV Rinses
I wish I could use an apple cider vinegar (ACV) rinse very day. Besides creating tangle-free locks, I also love the way it makes my hair look and feel. As I have gotten older my hair has become drier and I can only use an ACV rinse 2 or 3 times week.
Blog: Make Your Own Natural Vinegar Hair Rinse