How To Use a Natural Deodorizing Foot Powder
The freedom to take off your shoes in public is just a sprinkle away with our organic foot and shoe powder formulated to fight against moisture and bad odors for maximum freshness. Great to use on hot, sweaty or tired feet.
This natural powder is a real treat for your feet during summer months when feet sweat and during winter months when they get overheated in layers of heavy socks and boots. The essential oil blend provides a refreshing, invigorating, minty scent.
As a foot powder, for best results, use after showering, on clean and dry skin. Use it daily. Your feet will thank you!
- Sprinkle a small amount of foot powder on your hand.
- Apply by massaging on the soles of the feet, including in-between and underneath the toes.
- As you massage begin with the toes and go backwards, towards the ball of the foot.
Other Useful Tips:
- Sprinkle lightly into socks and toes of shoes before wearing.
- Sprinkle into your slippers, shoes, gym shoes, or work boots and allow to sit overnight to control odor.
- Use on dance shoes, skates, athletic gloves, and other sports or athletic equipment.
- The portable tube is easy to carry with you for refresh during the day. Keep a tube in your gym locker, gym bag.
Excellent for runners and joggers as it helps reduced clammy-feeling feet and absorbs moisture which may lead to bacterial or fungal irritations.
Talc Free, Grain Free, Synthetic Free
Although many natural foot powders use cornstarch, cornstarch promotes the growth of yeast in moist delicate areas which can exacerbate athlete's foot -- so we don't use it!
If any irritation occurs, discontinue use.