How To Use A Natural Baby Powder
Our unscented organic baby powder for sensitive skin is formulated with finely milled vegetable root powders, skin soothing botanicals and silky clay that work together to absorb moisture and keep baby dry while soothing and softening the skin.
Made with simple organic ingredients, our baby powder is talc-free, grain-free, and synthetic-free. Many natural baby powders include cornstarch which can actually promote the growth of yeast and exacerbate rashes—so we don’t use it!
For the Baby
Inhaling powder is problematic for any baby, since their tiny lungs are still developing. NEVER shake baby powder directly onto your baby's skin. Instead sprinkle a very small amount of powder into your hands (away from the baby) and then apply gently to avoid producing a cloud of powder.
There is no need to dust your whole baby with powder, use it sparingly only where it is needed.
A natural baby powder can help soothe chafing or help with stinky skin folds, which can be particularly useful in humid weather. Using a small amount of powder in your hands, gently massage the powder into armpits, neck creases, and any other baby folds and rolls to keep skin soft, fresh and dry.
A natural baby powder can help ease symptoms of heat rash which can be uncomfortable for a baby. To reduce the discomfort, dress your baby in loose, cotton clothes that are breathable. Massage a dab natural powder onto affected areas to keep baby's skin dry, free from sweat, and help reduce the itching and irritation associated with heat rash.
Feel free to use our natural powder your baby’s bottom between changes to freshen the diaper area. While baby powder will help keep the baby’s skin dry and prevent chafing it is not the best treatment for diaper rash. A wholesome organic Bum Salve is a better choice for diaper rash.
To prevent skin irritation, do not allow powder to build up. At every diaper change, wash away any powder that may have accumulated, especially in the folds of your baby's skin.
Our Unscented Baby Powder is not just for babies! It is perfect for sensitive skin at any age and can be used on armpits, on feet, and anywhere you need to absorb moisture.
Body Powder For Adults
For velvety soft skin, after bathing or showering sprinkle a small amount directly on the skin (or onto a puff or small dry washcloth).
- Pay special attention to areas where you perspire most or chafing occurs.
- For the delicate decollete area (neck and upper chest) try a makeup brush.
- Dust a bit of powder between the bed sheets to enjoy the refreshing fragrance. The silky powders will feel great on your skin.
As a Gentle Unscented Powder Deodorant
- Tap some powder into your hands.
- Rub your hands together and feel the silky, soft, naturally absorbent powders that will help keep you fresh.
- Massage the powder into your underarms and cover the entire surface area of your armpits.
- For best results, make sure your underarms are clean and dry.
- It may take time for your body to adapt to any natural deodorant if you currently use antiperspirant.
For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact a physician.
When using any new product on infants or young children we recommend a patch test for allergies. Click Here for Patch Test Information.