Wood Shaving Bowl
A natural, handmade wooden shave soap bowl made from sustainable wood, a must for any wet shaver who uses shaving soap and brush.
Limit of 0 per order
A timeless natural, handmade, hand-turned wooden shave bowl with a lid made from the wood of the Gum Arabic tree, also known as the Prickly Acacia. It is a fast-growing sustainable tree, that can be quite invasive in nonnative habitats. It is native to the arid and semi-arid regions of the world.
This environmentally-friendly soap bowl is a must for any wet shaver who uses shaving soap and brush.
- The bowl comes in a linen drawstring pouch--making a great gift
- The bowls are made to fit our shaving soaps which are about 2 3/8 inch in diameter
- the total bowl diameter is about 3 3/4 inches
- the height is about 1 3/4 inches
- the inside diameter is about 3 inches
- If you would like a gift message included, place your short message in the "Order Notes" box which appears on the first page of the checkout process.
- Please title it "GIFT MESSAGE."
- We will include your message, as written, on a gift card!
- Please don't forget to let us know how you want it signed.
How to Use
This wood will retain its natural beauty for a long time if treated properly.
After you have used up a shaving soap, clean the bowl before adding in a new shaving soap puck.
Handwash only. Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly after cleaning.
If bowl begins to look dry or worn, rub with a small amount of food quality (FDA approved) mineral oil. Unfortunately, vegetable oils will go rancid after a period of time and can become gummy which may create an environment in which bacteria can multiply.