For US Orders
1. How do you ship?
We ship most orders via US Postal Service Priority Mail using the least amount of packaging material possible.
*If your order is under ONE POUND you will also see an option to have your package shipped using USPS First Class Mail.
- This option will be less expensive, however, shipping time will be 2 to 3 days longer than with Priority Shipping.
You will always receive BOTH options except:
- In the warm summer months, the First Class option will not be available if you purchase items that may melt in transit due to the increase in transit time.
2. How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders are packed and shipped within 2 to 4 business days from receipt of payment.
Priority mail takes approximately 2 to 3 business days to arrive once shipped--depending on your distance from Ohio.
First Class Mail takes approximately 4 to 5 business days to arrive once shipped--depending on your distance from Ohio.
- USPS Priority Mail: You should receive your order within 5 to 7 business days from receipt of payment
- USPS First Class Mail: You should receive your order within 7 to 9 business days from receipt of payment
Our business days are Monday through Friday. (See holiday closings)
RECEIVING ORDERS DURING A SALE: We work hard to get packages to you as quickly as possible. During special sales, Scrap Sack Sales, Black Friday weekend or other holiday sales packages may be delayed by a few days.
3. How will I know my order has been shipped?
You will receive an email notification to let you know your package is on its way.
4. What are my shipping cost options?
Priority Mail: Flat Rate For all US Orders
First Class: Determined by the US Post Office at the time of check out. The cost is based on weight and distance from Ohio (remember this is only available for orders under 1 pound).