A pampering gift for the little one. A soothing, calming blend of gentle, natural, organic baby products that clean, moisturize and protect baby's sensitive skin. Nothing artificial, nothing synthetic, just wholesome natural ingredients you can trust. The gift includes:
- 2 oz Baby Me! Organic Baby Powder
- 2 oz Baby Me! Organic Bath Oil
- Mini Bar Milk and Honey Baby Soap
- 1 oz Baby Me! Organic Bum Salve
- 2 oz Baby Me! Organic Baby Body Balm
No substitutions please!
Our organic skin care products for babies and children are made with the best wholesome ingredients and lots of love. Watch Ida's granddaughters enjoy their grandma's creations and you will understand why.
Soaps are certified "Made With Organic Ingredients" by OEFFA
Please see individual items for ingredients.
Eco-Friendly Packaging: The gift is packed in a kraft gift box that is recyclable and made from 100% recycled material with 30-70% post-consumer content. The box is wrapped in natural fabric ribbon.
- If you would like a gift message included, place your short message in the "Order Notes" box which appears on the first page of the checkout process.
- Please title it "GIFT MESSAGE."
- We will include your message, as written, on a gift card!
- Please don't forget to let us know how you want it signed.
If we run out of one of the items listed, we will substitute a similar item.
Aren't all handmade soaps the same? . . .
The answer is NO!
Saying a soap is "handmade" says nothing about quality of the ingredients or the knowledge and skill of the soapmaker!
Chagrin Valley is not just another soap and skin care company. We are committed to healthy skin, healthy people and a healthy planet.
We are a USDA Certified Organic Company specializing in luxurious, organic, handmade soaps rich in natural glycerin for healthier skin.
It's all about the ingredients! Inspired by our love of nature, we use organic herbs, seeds, flowers, vegetables, fragrant spices, fruits, pure essential oils and purifying clays for their exceptional skin care benefits and to provide natural color, aromatherapy, texture, or gentle exfoliation. Nothing artificial, nothing synthetic, no GMO’s, just natural wholesome ingredients.
Chagrin Valley's Natural Soap & Shampoo Bars Are...
- all natural
- made with USDA Certified Organic ingredients
- handcrafted in small batches using the old-fashioned Cold Process Method
- made with sustainable and fair trade ingredients
- certified cruelty-free
- free of detergents
- free of synthetic fragrances
- free of synthetic colors
- free of artificial preservatives
- free of artificial foam boosters
- free of alcohol and petroleum products
- free of synthetic additives
- free of GMOs
- mild and nourishing
- rich in natural glycerin
- magnificent long-lasting lather
- cured for 8 to 10 weeks
Our soap making process uses only natural and organic ingredients. Why add artificial ingredients to a handmade product?
We often receive questions as to whether our soaps, shampoos, and other items are safe to use young children.
A baby’s skin, so thin and delicate, is no place for harmful synthetic chemicals. Sadly, even some of the most trusted baby brands add nasty chemicals to their products.
Read the label on a bar of commercial baby soap or shampoo. Read the label on a bottle of commercial baby oil. Now read the ingredients in Chagrin Valley products.
We recommend starting with our Milk & Honey Baby Soap. We also recommend our three Castile soaps and a Carrot & Honey Soaps. They contain no artificial colors or fragrances.
They also make a great baby shampoo--just keep the soap away from their eyes, we do not add any chemicals that anesthetize your baby's eyes.
When you think your child is ready, try some new soaps.
As with all new products, it is best to do a skin patch test prior to full usage to test for any skin allergies or sensitivities. If you have any questions or concerns always check with your doctor or health care professional.
It is best to add only one new soap at a time and use it for a while before switching to a new soap.
Please do not ask us to diagnose your child's skin problems, we are not health care professionals. Our recommendations are based on what our customers have shared.
The answer is, YES!
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a USDA Certified Organic company.
The most important consideration in any business is its customers. Today's world of misleading claims, false advertising, and simple deception, often leaves consumers trying to discover the truth about personal products and their ingredients.
- We want our customers to know that we are committed to transparency in everything we do.
- We want our customers to know that when we say "organic," we mean it.
- We believe that in becoming a USDA Certified Organic company, our customers do not have to wonder if we really use certified organic ingredients or if our organic products are truly organic.
- So we choose to be a certified organic company and abide by the strict standards required for organic certification.