A buttery organic lip balm made with moisturizing Virgin Shea butter. Naturally extracted from shea nuts, Virgin Shea Butter has natural smoky, nutty scent.
- Shea butter promotes skin cell growth, aids in skin elasticity, helps calm inflamed skin and soothes dry, cracked lips
- Moisturizing almond oil nourishes lips
- Babassu is one of nature’s richest emollients and is especially good for dry, irritated skin
- Use daily for intensive treatment for dry, dehydrated or mature lips
What you put on your lips goes into your body. This is an All Natural, Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO lip balm.
How to Use
Directions: Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed to help heal protect dry or chapped lips. Particularly helpful during dry, cold weather conditions.
- Apply Lip Balm At Night: At night many people sleep with their mouths open, causing their lips to dry out. Apply lip balm before going to sleep—especially in the winter.
- Prepares Lips For Color: Moisturized lips provide smooth and soft background for color. Applying a very thin coat of lip balm before lipstick helps color shine.