Slip your weary, achy feet into a soothing therapeutic soak that helps relax sore muscles. A soothing soak before a pedicure. Feet feel cool, refreshed, soft and healthy. Treat your feet to the luxury they deserve.
- Antiseptic, deodorizing, refreshing herbs and essential oils stimulates blood circulation to refresh tired feet
- Mineral salts reduce swelling, increase circulation
- Avocado oil help soften rough, dry skin and calluses
- Essential oil of peppermint cools and invigorates while stimulating circulation
- Tea Tree, Rosemary and Eucalyptus fight bacteria and fungus while offering stress relief as well.
Precautions: If you have any medical condition such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension or blood circulation disorders consult your health care provider before using.
Our salts are tested for purity, naturally harvested, untreated and organic compliant.
How to Use
- Place 2 to 3 tablespoons into foot sized basin
- Begin by adding very hot water to dissolve salts and get herbs brewing
- Add cooler water to a comfortable (not too hot) temperature—ankle height
- Swirl around to help dissolve and distribute the salts
- Soak feet 10-15 minutes
- Place a blanket over the basin to retain water temperature if desired
- Rinse and towel dry
- Massage: Place smooth stones or marbles in basin before adding water and caress your feet over the stones while you soak
- For dry flaky skin: Add a quarter cup of milk to Foot Soak. The lactic acid in milk loosens dead skin
- For bad foot odor: add 1 to 2 tablespoons of baking soda to foot soak.Place smooth stones or marbles in the basin before adding water
For a complete feet treat, combine with our Loofah Pumice Foot Soap and Minty Feet Salve
What Are Pure Essential Oils?
Have you ever enjoyed the scent of a fragrant flower or herb? The fragrance comes from potent, aromatic compounds called essential oils.
These natural compounds are found in the flowers, stems, seeds, bark, roots, fruits, and other parts of plants. It often requires several pounds of a plant to produce a single bottle of essential oil.
Essential oils not only give plants their unique scents but also help lure plant pollinators and protect plants from insects and other predators.
The chemical composition of essential oils may provide valuable psychological and physical aromatherapeutic benefits for some people.
It is important to note that to be a true essential oil, the oil must be isolated from the plant material by physical means only.
Essential oils are NEVER extracted using solvents.
Although synthetic fragrances or "nature identical" oils are available at a much lower cost, only natural plant essential oils will provide the botanical benefits.
Be careful that the essential oil-containing products you purchase for topical use are mixed with the correct medium.
Essential oils are soluble (dissolve) in alcohol and carrier oils. However, they are insoluble (do not dissolve) in water or water-based liquids like hydrosols, milk, aloe, or even witch hazel (which contains a small amount of alcohol).
When mixed with a water-based ingredient the molecules of the essential oil will float in tiny droplets on the surface (think of oil droplets on the surface of water). Those droplets can behave like undiluted essential oils on your skin and cause irritation.
What Are Essential Oils? (Much more detail)
Go to our Blog Pages and click "Essential Oils" in the category section on the left to read a lot more information on essential oils.
If you are pregnant or under a doctor's care for any medical condition, please consult your healthcare provider before using essential oils.
Pregnancy & Children: We do not provide information on the safety of essential oils during Pregnancy or for use in Children because the available information is very ambiguous and often contradictory. If you’re interested in using essential oils during pregnancy or with young children please do your own research and consult your doctor, midwife, or health care professional before use.
The answer is, YES!
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a USDA Certified Organic company.
The most important consideration in any business is its customers. Today's world of misleading claims, false advertising, and simple deception, often leaves consumers trying to discover the truth about personal products and their ingredients.
- We want our customers to know that we are committed to transparency in everything we do.
- We want our customers to know that when we say "organic," we mean it.
- We believe that in becoming a USDA Certified Organic company, our customers do not have to wonder if we really use certified organic ingredients or if our organic products are truly organic.
- So we choose to be a certified organic company and abide by the strict standards required for organic certification.
Trying to choose the right natural soap and skin care products can be a bit overwhelming especially when you have allergies and/or skin sensitivities.
Since we proudly list every ingredient in all of our products, reading the ingredient list will help to eliminate ingredients that may cause you problems.
We receive so many emails asking for help with allergies, we created categories in our “Help Me Choose” section to provide information for those with allergies or sensitivities to nuts, coconut, shea butter and gluten.